Thursday, July 10, 2008

So Spoiled

So as I am typing this, my sweet Husband is waiting in a line camped out in front of the AT&T store to get me the new 16 GB iPhone 3G. His friend was going to go, so he asked me if I would like for him to go and wait in line to get one too. This, after he calls me and my female relatives crazy for camping out overnight at Best Buy every year (at least every year we go to Vegas for Thanksgiving) for Black Friday. They wouldn't let them line up until 9 p.m. but they got there at 8:20 and he was still 5th in line (well the line they formed NEXT to the sidewalk- which is where the real line formed once they let them.), and people were pouring into the parking lot. He called me at like 9:15 and said the line was at least 100 people long. OK he is definitely scoring major brownie points on this one. The store doesnt even open until 8 a.m. And yet here I am dreading the night since I barely get any sleep when he is gone.

OK so, I originally wrote that about 10 last night, then me being the paranoid person that I am was thinking that if there was someone who was stalking me or something and read that, they would know that my husband wasnt home, and come over and kill me or something. So yeah, I decided not to post it last night. This is just how I get when he is gone- every little noise is someone breaking in.

2 comments:

amber belmonte said...

enjoy your new toy! i love mine like a child. k not really :) but it's AWESOME! i never really got excited about cell phones at all, [i had the same cell phone for 5 years]... then my husband convinced me to upgrade to the iPHONE & now we're in love. [me & the phone]... you'll LOVE it!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

lol! You are spoiled!