Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Disneyland Day- Disneyland Trip part four





So after Adelles hair is done we head over to Disneylands gates to get in. Of course just about as soon as we get into line, Kenadee starts screaming her head off because she is tired and decides she wants to nurse. People start giving me the dirtiest looks because she is screaming. But there really wasnt anything I could do about it right there. Did they want me to just whip it out and start feeding her? I'm sorry but I am just not that type of person. Its a few minutes till we get in- just deal with it- or better yet move to another line!

So we get in and Jeremy heads to the stroller rental place and I head to City Hall to get Adelle a Birthday button. We meet up with the baby brigade. So it was Our family, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Robyne, her son Evan, Kearston and her son, Byron. We go over to Pirates because that is where everyone else is, and then hit Big Thunder Mountain Railroad on our way to Toon Town. The kids love exploring there and we get to meet Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Mickey. Then we went to Honey I Shrunk the Audience, and Buzz Astro Blasters while Jeremy and the boys did Star Tours. We met up with some of the other people in our group there and Heather watched the girls while Jeremy, Ryan, Cameron and I went on Space Mountain. Then it was lunch from the Bengal Barbeque- Grandma brought everyone PB&Js to save money- but Jer and PB just dont mix so I went and got him lunch. Ryan, Cameron and I went and rode Haunted Mansion, and the ride stopped 2 times while we were on it, one of which was kinda a scary part (at least for 5 year olds) and the boys didnt like being stuck there too much. At this point both girls were asleep, so we headed over to see if we could catch a Jedi Training Academy showing- (I made costumes for the boys for this in hopes that they would be picked) but it turns out that even though the schedule online for that day said the last show was at 6:30, when we got there the posting said the last show was at 4:40, so we missed it by and hour. By this time the boys are pretty grumpy and needed food in them. So we went over to see if we could get into Blue Bayou, and as soon as they call our name to be seated here comes my Mom asking if we wanted her to take the girls back to the Hotel. So instead of eating, my Mom was so great and took all of my kids back to the hotel and Jeremy and I got to hang out with my Dad and Brothers. We went and rode Indiana Jones and then Matterhorn, then caught a couple minutes of the parade while we waited for it to end so we could get across, then closed the park by riding Splash Mountain. I was the one who wanted to ride it and I ended up in front, and boy did I get wet!!!

As we were leaving we stopped by the candy store for an Apple Pie Carmel Apple, but they were sold out- BUMMER- those are my favorite!! So we went back to the hotel and I gave the kids baths while Jeremy and my Dad went to El Pollo Loco for dinner. Then we all turned in early. We were so exhausted from our fun day.

No comments: