Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Not Naked Anymore!

That get your attention? Well I was talking about the dolls. I got around to making them dresses, panties and shoes. They even have cute bows in their hair, but I think I am going to sew a snap in so that we can change bows out and just snap different ones in... When I get the time (or IF I do). I also made Adelle and Kenadee matching nightgowns. They are peasant tops that I just made long and added a ruffle to the bottom. Funny thing is- they have disappeared. I think my hoarder (aka Adelle) must have hidden them away somewhere after I tried hers on for length. Whenever I find them I will post the pictures as well. The fabric for the dolls dresses, panties, and girls nightgowns are all the same and I got it on Black Friday at Joannes (only had to wait 5 hours in the cutting line for it!!!???!!!) It was $1.49 a yard, and I got 2 yards. I still have some left over that I will probably make dolly blankets with. So all of these things for $3.00! I am going to put it all in their present they open Christmas Eve, along with the AMAZING quilts my neighbor is making them.





4 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Those turned out great! and Yes, you got my attention with the post title.

Courtney said...

So very cute! (and, great title!)

Anonymous said...

again, just saw a doll like this at pottery barn kids. you never stop amazing me!! these are adorable. you really should consider selling them- you could make some serious money!

Kris said...

Those turned out adorable! Your girls are going to love them!